Monday, December 26, 2011

Cheshire Stripes

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas (I sure did)!

The first gift I've gotten done was my sister's Striped Glass Mitts. I decided to use some of my Red Heart Multi in Plum Pudding and I bought a skein on Red Heart in Lavender to give them the perfect colors of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.


She loves how they turned out and so do I. This is the first project I've ever had to put thumbs in and, suprisingly, they were pretty easy. I may have to make myself some at some point.

---

The project I'm working on now is my dance partner's Sweeney Todd Scarf. I'm probably about 80% done with it. I'm in love with the yarn I'm using too, Waverly by Bernat in Classic Navy. It's super soft for this type of yarn. I can't wait to have it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment