Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Starry-Eyed

Last night, my first Quilts of Valor quilt was returned to me...quilted! This is actually my first quilt ever that has been quilted using a longarm. And it turned out so beautiful! I would like to thank my quilter, because she did a fantastic job.


1st QOV quilt with star stitching
As you can see in the picture, my quilt got some star stitching which matches my pattern very well. For more info on the picture see blog post: The Ol' Red, White, and Blue. All I have to do now to put on a binding and a label.


Also, like I said, I started on my second QOV quilt.

2nd QOV Quilt
I was going for more of a patchwork look this time. I think the patchwork style make it look more home-y. I have more done than what is shown in this picture, but not by much. But since I have a break this weekend I plan on working on various projects, so there will likely be more done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment